Certificate in Pattern Making & Garment Construction
The philosophy of Fashion Design at CEE is to develop the innate creativity of the student so that they may gain both personal satisfaction and confidence.
- is specifically designed to develop a breadth of understanding of a part of fashion industry; and
- to teach students how to make their own clothes
- To develop talent in pattern making among students in the area of designing arts
- To teach students pattern making, sewing skills and finishing techniques.
- To teach students how to measure, draft and construct various necklines, collars and sleeves.
Assessment is by project submissions made by the students at the end of the course. Emphasis is laid on practical application.
Duration of Course
The Certificate course is for a duration of approximately 8 weeks with classes 3 times a week.
||Necklines, Collars, Sleeves
||Garment Finishing methods
Admission into the Fashion program is open to students of all nationalities with respect to the submission of the following requirements:
- One of the following:
- High School Certificate
- 10th grade exam certificate / proof of having given 10th grade exams
- O’ levels (IGCSE/GCE)
- GED (General Education Diploma)
- 2 color passport - photographs with students signature appearing behind the same
- Clear passport copy
- Complete Application Form with all requirements
- Students must have a good command of spoken English
|Application Fees||AED 50*|
|Other Fees (as applicable)|
|Bounced Check Fee
|Credit Card Usage
|Attestation (optional)||As per actuals|
* Non Refundable, Non Transferable
*** CEE will recomend transport companies and student has to decide and negotiate with them directly.