Professional Programme in Interior Design
Students can now apply for Student and Assocaiate Memberships with the Chartered Society of Designers, UK and the British Institute of Interior Design .
Also see Certificate in Interior Design
The area of Interior Design provides a wide range of excellent
career prospects from residential, retail and industrial projects
to corporate, leisure and hospitality design.
The Professional Programme in Interior Design program, running over 14 years at the Centre, is specifically
designed to meet the requirements of this challenging and expanding
field. The course aims to prepare students for their first significant
appointment, be it vocational or academic providing them with
a clear understanding of three dimensional design analysis, both
in terms of space and objects. The course concentrates on the
design element, encouraging students to develop a thorough and
The idea of "lateral design" is developed in which briefs
are tackled at a variety of levels and with an experimental approach
to problem solving.
Through set design projects and lectures students are introduced
to the basic principles of Interior Design including: drawing,
presentation, surveying, materials, construction, specifying,
context, history of design, visual research and computer aided
- To develop talent among students in the area of designing arts
- To prepare the students for an entry level position into the interiors industry
- To facilitate use of technology in designing expression
- To provide a career programme encouraging self employment
Classes are held thrice a week. The training provided is a 70-30 mix of practical and theoretical training respectively..
There are three intakes a year with the biggest intake in September of each year.
(January, April, September)
Status of Qualification
The professional programs prepare students for their first significant vocational post within the creative industry and are recognised by education institutions worldwide.
||Drawing Techniques and Approaches
||Historical And Contextual Referencing
||Visual and Personal Presentation
||Computer Aided Design
Admission into the Fashion program is open to students of
all nationalities with respect to the submission of the following
- Certified copy of the high school graduation certificate
or equivalent from a recognized institution. These may
include one of the following:
6 color passport - photographs
Clear passport copy
Complete Application Form with all requirements
Students must have a good command of spoken English
- High School Certificate
- O’ levels (IGCSE/GCE)
- GED (General Education Diploma)
Visa Support to Male students: Once admitted, upon request CEE will provide visa support to male students who wish to continue studying on extended parents visa.
Note: Convenient Payment Plans available. Contact Admissions.
||No Application Fees
|Other Fees (as applicable)|
|Bounced Check Fee (for any reason)
||AED 200 per instance
|Replacement Diploma||AED 500|
|Graduation Fees (incl in Registration)
|Change of Status**||AED 500|
|Attestation (optional)||As per actuals|
* Non Refundable, Non Transferable
** Change from Diploma to Certificate or vice versa
*** CEE will only provide contact details of the transport companies to the students. The students opt their own provider nad negotiate pick/ drop services with them directly.
CEE does not offer its own transport.
About Centre for Executive Education
Centre for Executive Education is positioned to being the most focussed executive education institution in the region. With its campus in Knowledge Village, our partnerships and programs are highly focussed to meeting with the growing requirements of the people as individuals and the entire workforce of the nation. CEE focusses on education in business, design and technology and has produced award winning designers since 1998.
Our Philosophy is based on the following principles:
- Be practical and provide transferable skills to the workforce
- Be convenient for the working professionals
- Build a community of learning where the student plays an integral part in the learning process
- Encourage diversity in faculty, students and teaching methods so that learning takes place not only from a strong curriculum but also exchange of ideas
- Foster personal development in a safe and supportive environment
- Employ practicing educators who bring with them a passion for learning, a desire to demonstrate how skills can be applied to real world and a thirst to keep updated