||Certificate in Marketing Management
(Awarded by the Edexcel London, UK)
Fact: CEE has achieved an 'A' grade in its External Verification report by Edexcel UK for 2009-12.
This unit is designed to introduce learners to the principles of marketing strategies and to develop their knowledge and understanding of the formulation, implementation and control of a marketing strategy which is implemented by the marketing function of an organization. Learners will learn about the theoretical concepts associated with a marketing strategy and the marketing planning process and its application to different market situations, by applying a range of appropriate marketing activity strategies. The factors and issues that influence marketing strategies and the role and impact of marketing strategies in the business and social environment will also be addressed.
This course will enable the learner to achieve the following skills and knowledge:
- Investigate the concept and process of marketing
- Explore the concepts of segmentation, targeting and positioning
- Identify and analyze the individual elements of the extended marketing mix
- Apply the extended marketing mix to different marketing segments and contexts
- Marketing Concept: evolution of marketing, business orientations, societal issues and, customer and competitor orientation.
- Marketing process overview: marketing audit, integrated marketing, environmental analysis, SWOT analysis
- Benefits of building customer satisfaction, desired quality, service and customer care.
- Macro and Micro Environment
- Buyer Behavior
- Segmentation: process of market selection, macro and micro segmentation, bases for Segmenting Markets
- Targeting and Positioning
- Extended Marketing Mix
- The shift from the 4Ps to the 7Ps
- Consumer markets, Organizational markets, Services ,International Marketing
Students applying for the program would benefit more readily if they meet with one of the following :
- An appropriate Diploma
- An appropriate professional qualification
Mature executives who do not possess the above mentioned qualification but with substantial experience will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Student progress is monitored by continuous assessment. A variety of assessment methods will be used, for example, assignments, business style reports, case studies, logbooks, observations, oral presentations, personal audits, portfolios, role-play and projects. Students are graded at either Distinction, Merit, Pass or Fail
Length of Course
The program consists of 12 weeks of part-time study in the evenings (once every week). Lectures are supplemented with case studies, group projects and discussions throughout the program. Students share their experiences with other students to enhance their expertise in a range of areas, including competency in the common body of knowledge for human resource professionals.
Students who successfully complete the program will be awarded with the unit Certificate in Marketing Management by Edexcel, London UK.
Status of Qualification
Advanced vocational qualification. Students may progress into the BTEC Advanced Diploma in Executive Business Management.
AED 3,000/- for the entire program inclusive of Registration, books,
course materials, assessment, evaluations and the final
How to Apply
Centre for Executive Education
F12-14, Block # 6 Knowledge Village
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Tel: +971-4 390-0990 Fax: +9714 366-4684
Edexcel London, UK
Edexcel International has the widest range of academic and vocational qualifications available to schools, college and organizations worldwide. Edexcel is the largest international awarding body that is approved by the official UK authorities, the Qualification Curriculum Authority (QCA). As such our centres can be confident that their students are meeting rigorous standards of achievement, giving them the education and professional progression of their choice.
Edexcel – a passport to opportunity
BTEC qualifications are designed to produce students ready for the workplace or a degree program. Employers worldwide appreciate career-specific courses that keep up with the cutting edge of technology and latest industry practices. Universities recognize and understand the BTEC brand as a global guarantee of achievement. Students enjoy the work-related content because it provides important practical knowledge and skills that will enable them to secure the jobs they want. The employed enjoy the vocational content because they can retrain or gain higher level qualifications whilst in work.
In terms of scale:
- Edexcel qualifications are available in over 4000 schools, 450+ further education colleges, 100 higher education institutes, 500 employer organizations and 300 training providers in the UK
- There are over 2.5 million entries and registrations for Edexcel courses each year
- Over 1.5 million certificates are printed annually
- 400,000 students receive BTEC qualifications each year
- Edexcel operates in over 100 Countries around the world from Australia to Zimbabwe.
- To support Edexcel qualifications, we provide professional training and development for around 33,300 teachers and lecturers each year.